GO-KART RATES AND GENERAL INFORMATION
No booking is required and access to the Go-Kart Race Base is on a first come first served basis. We do however advise that you book online for a +- time slot in order to ensure your space during a certain time. The track can accommodate races of 5 drivers per race for normal races and for Le-Mans races the number of racers are determined by the Group (See the Group Bookings section for more information). Our booking system has indicated time slots to make sure that you can plan your day according to a specific time slot.
You can choose from the following race types:
- 5 MINUTE RACE (+/- 18 LAPS) R70 per person
- 10 MINUTE RACE (+/- 36 LAPS) R110 per person
- 60 minutes or longer (see the Group Bookings Section for more information)
GROUP BOOKINGS – LE-MANS OPTIONS
We recommend that you look into our different Le-Mans options when you consider karting in groups. The Le-Mans option gives you exclusive use of the track and you may swop the driver out as many times as you like.
You book the track, you bring the drivers (MAX 10)
(Drivers may be swopped out as many times as you like). Enquire with management for more info.
You can choose from the following Le-Mans types:
- 30 MINUTE LE-MANS:
- R1 100
- 60 MINUTE LE-MANS:
- R2 100
- 90 MINUTE LE-MANS:
- R3 100
You HAVE to complete our online waiver before you may use our facilities. You only have to sign the waiver once.
Race Base tickets are sold at the front desk. After you purchase your race, please queue your race with the race director when you are ready. Races are queued only when you hand in your race slip to the track director.
It is a good idea to queue your race as soon as possible during peak times. You will still need to complete our online waiver. This can be done online or at the park.
Sign waiver here.
- We have a height limit of 1.5m per driver.
- Drivers have to be at least 12 years or older.
- Please wear closed shoes.
- Tie up any loose hair.
- No outside food and/drinks allowed. Please support our kiosk.
- Le-Mans Bookings are only available when booking through management.
- We do not have speed limits.
- Why time and not laps: We use time rather than laps as time based racing rewards faster drivers. With lap races your race is over sooner if you are faster.
- Our karts are fitted with a timing transponder and we run the state of the art Race Director software on our track. You will receive a printout of your lap times and race times to validate your bragging rights.
Call us on: 0440040017 or 0440040018
SEE YOU THERE!